Choux pastry is often believed to be quite tricky to make, but when you understand the process it is actually quite easy! Once you get the hang of it, you can make a whole range of pretty pastries that are sure to impress your friends and family.
Course tutor: Makiko Searle
This beautiful class will teach you an array of designs and techniques where you will create cute, classy and fun edible treats.
What you will learn:
· How to make fool-proof choux pastry
· How to make crème patisserie
· How to pipe various shapes and designs to create eclairs, choux buns, rings, snakes and swans
· Decorative piping techniques with Royal Icing
· How to use modelling chocolate to make simple sugar blossoms
· How to hand model decorations using sugarpaste.
· How to use liquid fondant
What you will make:
· Coffee or Vanilla Eclairs decorated with chocolate blossoms
· Parisian Pooch Eclairs
· Choux Rings with pretty piping
· Polka Dot Choux Snakes
· Choux Swans filled with crème patisserie
· Choux Buns decorated with pretty pastel dipped fondant
|7th April||10:00 - 16:00||Choux Pastry||Makiko Searle||Squires Kitchen International School|