This is the class that will elevate your bakes to something really, quite special. You will be shown lots of different tips and techniques that will allow you to create the most exquisite cakes.
Course tutor: Makiko Searle
Maki will show you how to pipe beautiful designs onto your swiss rolls, then decorate your cakes with beautiful buttercream flowers.
What you will make
· An exquisite patterned swiss roll decorated with buttercream flowers.
· A selection of piped flower buttercream cupcakes.
What you will learn
· How to make a ‘light as air’ swiss roll, including how to roll it perfectly every time.
· How to decorate your swiss roll with a pretty, customised pattern embedded in the sponge.
· How to make gorgeously smooth Italian Meringue Buttercream.
· How to make a wide selection of beautiful piped buttercream flowers; Roses, Hydrangeas, Blossoms, Chrysanthemums to mention a few.
|Saturday 4th May 2019||Makiko Searle||Places remaining|
|Saturday 8th Jun 2019||Makiko Searle||Places remaining|
|7th May||10:00 - 16:00||Pretty Patisserie||Makiko Searle||Squires Kitchen International School|