Author of free-from baking book 'Nourish Cakes', Marianne will show you how to put a celebratory spin on free-from baking, with an emphasis on using exciting, fresh and flavourful ingredients that pack a punch to ensure it tastes better than any regular cake. This class covers some of her favourite recipes from the book, including the front cover showstopper 'Courgette, Coconut & Lime Layer Cake' and also the silky-smooth 'Vegan Chai Latte Cheesecakes'.
Course tutor: Marianne Stewart
Whether you're looking to reduce your dairy intake, need a wheat-free sweet treat or want to bake for someone with an allergy or intolerance, the recipes covered in this class show you how to achieve amazing tastes and textures using healthier options.
In this class you will learn how to create:
- a moist and flavourful gluten and dairy free sponge (recipe contains eggs, but egg substitutes can be provided - please inform the School in advance).
- Dairy-free lime curd (contains eggs)
- Dairy-free coconut & lime cream
- Vegan & gluten-free cheesecakes
Marianne will also share her advice, tips and tricks on:
- the best equipment you should use for healthier and free-from cake preparations
- choosing the right ingredients for healthier and free-from baking
- fail-safe successful gluten-free baking
- dairy & vegan replacements
Head on over to our booking request page and we will take a few credentials from you.
Suitable for Beginners
|25th January||09:30 - 16:00||Nourish Cakes with Marianne Stewart||Marianne Stewart||Squires Kitchen International School|